2023 Senior Wills

I, Zachary Steading, leave my love for soccer and my position to Matthew Steading.

I, Zachary Steading, leave my singular FCA devotion to Drew Anderson.

I, Polly Addington, leave the love for hurdles and being a leader to Lilly Melton.

I, Polly Addington, leave my loudness to Alex Chambers.

I, Polly Addington, leave the jam sessions after school to JaYanna Wilkins.

I, Ellie Mitchell, leave my love for blasting Taylor Swift in the yearbook room to Elizabeth Lawson.

I, Ellie Mitchell, leave Friday morning Granny’s runs filled with laughter to Annabelle Blackwood.

I, Ellie Mitchell, leave my many sarcastic remarks to Dr. Timmons and Dr. Hollis.

I, Ellie Mitchell, leave my painstaking job of business ads to Anna Kelley. Good luck (you’ll need it!).

I, Ellie Mitchell, leave my love for yearbook to the 2023-2024 Panorama Staff.

I, Ellie Mitchell, leave my excellent use of math puns to Ms. Forrest.

I, Juno Laws, leave my over the top side eye to Westlyn Morris and Abby Smith.

I, Juno Laws, leave my love/hate relationship for late night rehearsals to Evie Dowdell, Okalani Fox, Emmalee Flake and the rest of my underclassmen.

I, Juno Laws, leave my unique sense of self expression to anyone who loves the alternative subculture.

I, Juno Laws, leave a loving thank you to every teacher who cared for me in high school; thank you, Doc, Mrs. Hall, Mrs. Burnett, Dr. Timmons, Mrs. Collins and Mrs. Colson.

I, Parkkar Lee, leave being the funniest in the room to Savannah Burris.

I, Sothyra Som, leave my blunt honesty and attitude to Ameyllin Carrillo, Atalia Mason, Addison Collins and Brionna Vaughn.

I, Caroline Garner, leave my love for basketball to Krislyn Wilder and Kara Twitty.

I, Caroline Garner, leave my passion for math and anatomy to Chloe Garner.

I, Katie Whitesides, leave my lovely parking skills to my sister Karsyn Whitesides and Addy Lawson. 

I, Katie Whitesides, leave all my snack eating to Riley Treadwell.

I, Katie Whitesides, leave my love for school to Keeley Moss. 

I, Katie Whitesides, leave my hard work ethic to Bradley Whitesides. 

I, Katie Whitesides, leave my words of wisdom and big hugs to Cameron Anders.

I, Braedon Hollifield, leave my friendship and chaotic neutral energy to my homies, Gus Williams, Gavin Bennett and Dyllan Kempton. Also, take “care” of my lil bro, please and thanks guys.

I, Jaelyn Flatt, leave my judgmental looks to Mayria Nimsinok.

I, Jaelyn Flatt, leave my fantastic personality and hotness to Makayla Owens.

I, Jaelyn Flatt, leave my Photomath subscription to Violet Arias.

I, Jaelyn Flatt, leave my life to A.J. Vinson. 

I, Jaelyn Flatt, leave THE lunch table to London Jabber and her boyfriend.

I, Alex Medlin, leave my driving skills to Alexa Steiert. 

I, Alex Medlin, leave my humor with Madison Thompson a.k.a Lulu.

I, David Thornton, leave trustworthy times with Matthew Morris.

I, Lauren Henderson, leave my love for everything yearbook to the talented Savanna Simonds.

I, Lauren Henderson, leave my obsession with movies and card games to Dr. Hollis.

I, Lauren Henderson, leave all my grammatical mistakes, rushed essays and — most of all — love for reading and writing to Mrs. Hall, Dr. Timmons, and Mrs. Hollifield.

I, Abby Gossett, leave my sideline cheerleading routines and softball-tennis abilities to the Chapman High School ladies tennis team.

I, Abby Gossett, leave the job of music and horse galloping sounds on the tennis bus to Madeleine Williams and Sage Gordin.

I, Abby Gossett, leave my love of calculus to Madison Manning and Kaitlin Salbaum.

I, Abby Gossett, leave the job as the softball team hype woman to Sophie Whitley.

I, Abby Gossett, leave the job of calling the breakdown to KK Hardin.

I, Abby Gossett, leave my Spanish speaking skills to Kaia-Grace Lawter and Guadalupe Valazquez.

I, Abby Gossett, leave my inspiration as a student to Dr. Brown for his novel about students that inspired him to greatness.

I, Abby Gossett, leave my 7 a.m calculus emails, “you the woman” speeches, and love of calculus to Ms. Forrest, the TEACHER OF THE YEAR!

I, Abby Gossett, leave my hilarious jokes and sound system duties to Hailey Coley.

I, Abby Gossett, leave after church adventures to Madeleine Williams, Grant Kinlaw, Sam Williams and Drew Anderson.

We, Laura-Steele Thorne, Emma Suttles and Ellie Mitchell, leave our sarcasm and shady remarks to Mrs. Williams.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my leadership skills and position as Band Captain to Abby Grace Smith.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave 1st chair to Maria Santibanez.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my loud, and somewhat obnoxious, laugh to Calista Landrum.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my love for chorus and singing to Garrison Wright.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my playing abilities to the flute section.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my passion for music to the CHS Band.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my love for chorus and Winthrop University to Ms. Rostron.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my ability to always goof off at practice to the CHS Winter Guard.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave the lunch fan club to Campbell Bruce Mathis.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my love of pizza and Crumbl Cookies to Savannah Cantrell.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my ability to always make a fool of myself to Owen Walker.

I, Laura-Steele Thorne, leave my band memories and love for the band to Mr. Horton.

I, Aidan Ennis, leave parking spot 84 to Sophia Taylor.

I, Gabriella Freire, leave my love of the yearbook to the 2023-2024 staff. Take care of it. 🙂

I, Gabriella Freire, leave my love for Taylor Swift to Libby Whitlow, Ella Hollis and Elizabeth Lawson.

I, Gabriella Freire, leave my Disney Genie Plus skills to Dr. Timmons.

I, Gabriella Freire, leave the strength to deal with 15 girls to Dr. Hollis.

I, Elizabeth White, leave my doodling in class to Violet Arias.

I, Elizabeth White, leave my early case of senioritis to Madison Thompson a.k.a Lulu.

I, Falco Salbaum, leave my academic and soccer abilities to Kaitlin Salbaum.

I, Falco Salbaum, leave my passion for the midfield to Mario Armendariz, Carson Desjardins, Greg Paredes and John Anderson.

I, Zane Johnson, leave the best looking vehicle in the parking lot to Kole Brown.

I, Erin Geisel, leave gossiping before school to Lexie Frady.

I, Michael Stites, leave my undying gratitude and love of a second family, to the ROTC community. 

I, Adam Moore, leave my love for science and math to Chloe Bishop.

I, Adam Moore, leave my ambition to Lawson Harris and Peyton Hodge.

I, Carlos Melendez, leave my lucky jersey number 66 to Mason Woods.

I, Isabella Stevens, leave our amazing memories together and my parking spot to Spencer Cothran.

I, Raistlynn Shute, leave various parts of my personality to a chosen few from theatre.

I, Sarah Byrd, leave the countdown of the looking game to Kayla Hardin.

I,  Joy Medvar, leave my cheesy yet selfless personality to my bestest theatre friends: Ava Cunningham, Camren Klepper and Madyson Earley.

I, Joy Medvar, leave my encouragement, support, and ALL MY LOVE to my BFFs: Keilyn Weilyn and Arina Bina.

I, Joy Medvar, leave all my appreciation to, the best teachers in the world: Mrs. Hollifield, Mrs. Smith, Doc, and my dawg, Dr. Timmons.

I, Guy Ameling, leave my absolute hilarious humor to Kaden SanSouci.

I, Guy Ameling, leave my intelligence to Brennan Burnam. 

I, Guy Ameling, leave my optimism to Ms. Forrest.

I, Mackenzie Lyons, leave my love for all things Taylor Swift to A.J. Vinson.

I, Mackenzie Lyons, leave my ability to harass Mr. Horton to Georgia Clark and Abby Smith.

I, Mackenzie Lyons, leave my love-hate relationship with Wendy Scruggs from AP Daily to Mrs. Hollifield and her next AP Lit class.

I, Mackenzie Lyons, leave my amazing snare abilities to the CHS drumline. Make me proud. 🙂

I, Kaley Jackson, leave running the track, jumping into the pit, lifting as much as possible in the weight room, and the “Ms. Jackson” name, to Mya Jackson.

I, Kaley Jackson, leave the captain position of the volleyball team to Brook Noe.

I, Kaley Jackson, leave being middle hitter to Alexa Steiert and Madison Elrod.

I, Kaley Jackson, leave always laughing together and never being serious to Krislyn Wilder, Rylan Ivey, Kara Twitty, Grace McDaniel and Adeline West.

I, Kaley Jackson, leave all my common sense and good advice to Audrey Canada.

I, Nataleigh Cash, leave my bad driving to Chloe Garner.

I, Kady Cartee, leave my late night car rides to Mils Gowan and Skylar Cornett.

I, Sofia Woodard, leave my love/hate relationship for Track & Field to Grace McDaniel.

I, Maddie Atkins, leave my love for Mrs. Hollifield to AJ Vinson.

I, Maddie Atkins, leave my parking spot to Georgia Clark.

I, Maddie Atkins, leave my love for Hay Day to Madeline Winters.

I, Maddie Atkins, leave my love for making gum wrapper hearts to Abby Smith.

I, Maddie Atkins, leave my love for Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey to Georgia Clark.

I, Faith Lovingood, leave my parking spot (102) to Abigail Crooker.

I, Ideashua Taylor, leave faith, trust and pixie dust to Madyson Early, Shy’Asia Lyles, Ava Cunningham and Camren Klepper.

I, Clara Gramling, leave my love of volleyball to Brook Noe.

I, Clara Gramling, leave my school spirit to Josh Moss.

I, Clara Gramling, leave my love for basketball to Krislyn Britt-Wilder.

I, Juliana Coates, leave tennis team leadership to Madeleine Williams, Khrystyna Boyko and Sage Gordin. It’s your senior year and your time to shine; you’ve got this :).

I, Juliana Coates, leave the many adventures on the bus to the girls tennis team.

I, Juliana Coates, leave my knowledge of directions to Coach Lansing.

I, Juliana Coates, leave my confidence with math to Ms. Forrest since she’s the one who gave it to me in the first place :).

I, Juliana Coates, leave my AP essay writing skills to Madeleine Williams.

I, Juliana Coates, leave my patience with technology to my mom and Mrs. Hollifield. 

I, Juliana Coates, leave my ability to quietly make fun of Dr. Timmons to Lilly Seawright-Page, Ashley Lee, Gwenivere Brown and Haidyn Stokes (the rest of you don’t need it).

I, Juliana Coates, leave the Oxford comma to Dr. Timmons to make up for all the times he took it out of my articles.

I, Juliana Coates, leave The Prowl to Jordan West and the staff. You’re all super talented, and I can’t wait to see how you’ll make The Prowl even better. Go show everyone who the best student publication is :).