The student newspaper site of Chapman High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Stanley makes its mark at Chapman

Ashley Lee

New and improved trends emerge yearly, even monthly.

In the past couple of years, there was an uprising of a water bottle that blue-collar workers and outdoor recreationists used for over 100 years. 

However, the company’s marketing strategies took a complete turn in audience outreach.

Now, this water bottle is in the hands of girls everywhere you look.

The Stanley Cup comes in a great variety of colors and sizes. Its aesthetic appearance and size are essentially what attracted the hype. 

At Chapman, the female population also participated in the trend. Going down a single hallway, 5-10 Stanleys can be spotted, all in different colors. 

“I thought they were very cute and stylish so I wanted to purchase one for myself,” sophomore Preslee Taylor said.

The colors are mainly what charms the users, but the cup also has its structural advantages.

“I like how big they are, and how durable they are, and I like how it keeps your water cold throughout the entire day,” Taylor said 

The comfortable, easy-carrying build of the bottle makes it even more desirable.

Generally, pros and cons should be weighed, but there seem to be no cons relating to the Stanley.

Stanleys are visually appealing, physically sturdy and clearly worth the hype.

Donate to The Prowl
$600
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Chapman High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.