Senior Spotlight: Jozi Schwartzbauer

Jozi Schwartzbauer is having a blast with her senior year, being a part of student council, Interact club, Beta club, varsity volleyball, National Honors Society and yearbook.

Building friendships has been a highlight of her senior year so far, as well as a highlight of her high school career. “When senior year hits, you start to realize you haven’t talked to some people you used to be close with and I’ve had fun rebuilding those friendships,” says Schwartzbauer said.

“My favorite part of high school, overall, was developing friendships and getting to know myself better,” Schwartzbauer said. She stresses that getting involved in high school and having fun is very important when it comes to your high school career.

“My advice for underclassmen would be to get involved and have fun with high school because you only get to be a kid once!” she says.

Schwartzbauer is looking forward to her future while still achieving her goals here at Chapman. “I do have a little bit of senioritis, but, overall, I’m still getting my work done and trying to push through!”

When it comes to her future, Jozi has it pretty much planned out. “After high school, I plan to study business at either the University of South Carolina or Colorado State University. I have a big decision to make for sure!”

Schwartzbauer has definitely made a mark during her years here at Chapman, and she plans to have a very successful future!