Senior Wills 2018

Alex Hollis

Chapman High School Class of 2018

I, Olivia Shelton, leave to the class of 2019 the positivity and strength to graduate.

I, Daniel Brandt, leave my musical talents to Greyson Malone, Johnathan Scoggins, and Caleb Smith.

I, Daniel Brandt, leave my leadership skills to Bethanie Murriel

I, Cody Large, being of sound mind, and knowing of the uncertainties of life, do hereby leave my work ethic, calloused hands, sense of humor and good looks to Alan Bradley.  

I, Kyle Wilson, leave my ability on stage to both Levi Zwiernikowski and Kyle Hipp.

I, Kyle Wilson, leave my love of Newspaper to Gracie Bryant and Adara Aho.

I, Pearson Timmons, leave my parking spot to Tinsley Blackwell.

I, Noah Owenby, leave my craziness to Ian Glover.

I, Gracie Tucker, leave my tardiness, all the M&M’s in the trail mix bag, the time I spent watching Netflix in class, all of my naps during lunch in the Yearbook room, all of the cries, laughs, memories, times that I “quit”, times that I got “fired” (76 times to be exact), life lessons, words of advice, and everything in between to Dr. Hollis. Thank you for everything.

I, Ashton Belue, leave my bright smile to Kaylee Hopkins.

I, Ashton Belue, leave my go with the flow to Erica Crawford.

I, Ashton Belue, leave my ability to stop and take a pictures with anyone to make high school memories to Ashlyn Melton.

I, Ashton Belue, leave my ability to have fun and make high school the best years of your life to Taylor Wright.

I, Taylor Crawley, leave my crippling senioritis and love for McDonald’s to the one and only Bethanie Murriel.

I, Taylor Crawley, leave my flute skills to the wonderful flute section and my piccolo skills to Morgan West.

I, Taylor Crawley, leave my moderately okay marching skills to the dashing Johnathan Scoggins.

I, Taylor Crawley, leave my best Disney memories to Zachary Cunard. It’s a seasonal thing.

I, Emma Phillips, leave my love of music, my smile, and my sass to Mikah Foggie and Kayla Brewer. Keep Bates sane for me.

I, Emma Phillips, leave my joy and the best years of my life to Alyssa Tolman.

I, Grace Strawbridge, leave my sarcastic nature, wit, constant laughter, and all my love, to Sydney Strawbridge.

I, Grace Strawbridge, leave my fun filled four years, my love, my crazy adventures, and my love for chicken nuggets, to Thomas Grigg.

I, Grace Strawbridge, leave the best golf memories and laughs to my freshman golf girls, Ansley Hill and Audrey Foster.

I, Grace Strawbridge, leave all my sass, humor, and love, to Caroline Grigg.

I, Nick Lyles, leave my dedication and love for ROTC to all the underclass cadets. I hope you all strive for greatness in your future. Confidence and dedication is the key, but how you use it determines which doors you unlock.

I, Claire Hipp, leave my sassy attitude to Brendan Willard.

I, Graci Lovett, leave my wonderful sarcasm to Dr. Hollis.

I, Katie Ash, leave my sense of humor and best four years of my life to Landon Ash.

I, Katie Ash, leave my spunk to Seth Atkins.

I, Katie Ash, leave my chorus legacy to Emma Henderson.

I , Katie Ash, leave my attitude to Hallie Ridings.

I, Katie Ash, leave my ability to deal with Landon to Emma Baum.

I, Katie Ash, leave my ability to avoid drama to Carlie Shope.

I, Katie Ash, leave my love for theatre to Ella Brown.

I, Maddie Mayfield, leave my ripped jeans and love for Spanish to Isaac Leigh.

I, Maddie Mayfield, leave my heart for FCA and others to Katie Larson.

I, Maddie Mayfield, leave my love for music and the best years of my life to Gracie Bryant.

I, Gabe Perry, leave my legacy to Chapman High School.

I, Luke Ruff, leave my essay writing ability to Konnor Harris, my luck with college admissions to Seth Edwards, those spelling bees I won back in the day to Aaron Moss, my oft-uncontrollable creativity to Sarah-Margaret Reid, Grace Ledford, and any other survivors of Creative Writing 2017, those football conversations that never were to Coach Ramsey and Coach Fusaro, and, when the time arises, a faux-voucher for a framed picture of all the characters from “You Mean During the Break?” to Crit, Dr. Timmons, and Mrs. Hollifield. Never read your own press, kids.

I, Noah Owenby, leave my track running skills to Chandler Pierce.

I, Austin Greer, leave Chelsea Brown the strength to get through Mondays.

I, Alex Bradley, leave behind my craziness and laziness to Harley Westbrook.

I, Yonnua Lynch, leave the ability to just focus on grades and focus on what your partner is doing to Jordan Woody.

I, Michael Crawford, leave Jake Wilson all of the Wilson’s corner store shirts I don’t have.

I, Michael Crawford, leave all of my inside jokes and integrity to Ian Glover.

I, Nathan Glover, leave my respect for women to Daniel Visser.

I, Maddie Smith, leave my flawless editor skills to Emma Baum.

I, Maddie Smith, leave my unwavering love of Zaxby’s to Tyler Rogers.

I, Maddie Smith, leave my love for some good gossip to Mrs. Shanesy and Mrs. Mathis.

I, Maddie Smith, leave all my love to my ‘yearbook kids’: Molly Foxworth, Brenna Green, Ella Brown, Hallie Ridings, Sidney Medlin, Dylan Burnett, Anna Spears, Megan Bagwell, and all of Panorama 2018. As you go into next year, please don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. And for sure don’t do anything I would do. Find a happy medium.