The Prowl

The Prowl

One last ride for 2019 class

Back to Article
Back to Article

One last ride for 2019 class

“There is this really popular ice cream type snack sold at Disney, Dole Whip, but it’s really difficult to find. When Mr. Pace sent a picture of it on the second day, we all wanted some. Eventually my group found it, but others didn’t so we started saying ‘Dole Whip gang’ as a joke to people who didn’t get the chance to get it,” Chad Smith said.

Gracie Bryant, Editor

In just two short months the dreams of college and life after being a District One student will become a reality for the class of 2019. The closer it has gotten, the more they have realized they want time to slow down and have begun to take in every moment they can.

Last week they headed to Disney World and Universal Studios for their senior trip. While the food was delicious and rides were fun, that wasn’t the highlight of their trip. It was the time with friends and memories made that will make this trip one they’ll cherish forever.

Click through the photo gallery to see a snapshot of the past week, and captions where the seniors share their favorite part of the trip.