2019 Senior Wills

Tristian Lewis

Vanna Carroll taking a selfie

I, Candace Dunnaway, leave my bravery, not-shyness and an amazing year to Coach Gray.

I, Thomas Grigg, leave my warnings and threats to every boy who thinks they are going to talk to Caroline next year just because I’m gone.

I, Thomas Grigg, leave my ability to wear a durag every day to practice to Triton McSwain.

I, Thomas Grigg, leave my love, ability to live a little and best wishes to Caroline Grigg.

I, Thomas Grigg, leave all the creamed corn to the boys.

I, Cassidy Bell, leave my many memories, love for fun Fridays and student section hype to Emma Henderson.

I, Cassidy Bell, leave my promise to Tyler Rogers that if neither of us are married by 30 we will get married.

I, Kaylee Hopkins, leave the ability to not give a care about what anyone thinks about you to Lani Hopkins.

I, Kaylee Hopkins, leave my college debt to Ms. Hopkins.

I, Jake Wilson, leave nothing to anyone.

I, Naomi Mills, leave my lovely case of senioritis to Sonja Mills.

I, Naomi Mills, leave my love of chicken jail (AKA Zaxbys) to Lyxi Dentamaro.

I, Naomi Mills, leave my determination to get up in the morning to Sonja Mills. I did it, so can you.

I, Gracie Bryant, leave my ability to lead The Prowl with grace and passion to Elizabeth Franklin. I can’t wait to see all the amazing things you do with The Prowl as editor.

I, Gracie Bryant, leave my love for writing and crosswords to Cassidy Brackett.

I, Gracie Bryant, leave all of my memories and happiness over the past four years to Emma Wagner. Don’t ever forget your favorite Bryant.

I, Gracie Bryant, leave my love for the student section, ability to keep pushing no matter what and best memories over the past four years to my best friend and sister, Sara Bryant. High school is what you make it — have fun and stay true to yourself.

I, Kristen Knox, leave my good personality to Grey Ramsey. He needs it more than any of us.

I, Anna Kate Thornton, leave my love for hair and makeup to Tara Lunsford.

I, Corie Solesbee, leave my love for cherry coke and school spirit to Emma Henderson and Lanie Lawson.

I, Zach Cato, leave my parking spot to Adeline Duarte.

I, Tyler St. Louis, leave my knowledge, legacy and trouble making to my twin, Tyler Rogers.

I, Priscilla Khiev, leave the out of tune C sharps, hysterical laughter, goofy faces, midlife crises over biology, the “I can’t do that I have asthma,” the “Priscilla where were you yesterday?” and my undying love for orchestra to my three girls: Cassidy Brackett (Quackidy), Kelsey Harris (Kelpie) and Colleen Robinson (Colonoscopy). Make sure nobody sprays anything around Bates.

I, Priscilla Khiev, leave the funny cat socks, the screaming out of tune notes, the runs to my car when 3:12 hits, the after-school McDonald runs, the “I’ll tell my dad”’s the “So, where do you want to eat”’s and the smiles exchanged across the orchestra room to my dear friend, Lauren Wilson. You’re worth so much more than you give yourself credit for.

I, Priscilla Khiev, leave the “Did you remember my strawberry lemonade?,” the “Hey Boj,” the “Aw Pris you look so pretty” and the “Quack hold up” to my favorite sophomore, Cassidy Brackett. Thanks for making me want to come to school.

I, Tiffany Tucker, leave my legacy and best four years of my life to Chapman High School.

I, Dakota Walters, leave my spot on the bench to Aaron Moss.

I, Dakota Walters, leave to you, Andrew Colasurdo, your ankles — the same ankles that I took from you in practice when I sat you down.

I, Haley Farmer, leave my spot on the back of the soccer bus to Caroline Grigg so she can take good naps.

I, Alyssa Tolman, leave my passion and love for color guard to McKenzie Burns and Lydia Owenby.

I, Alyssa Tolman, leave my “great” flute playing skills to Morgan West.

I, Kam Sok, leave my wisdom and enlightenment to my homeboy “Key” (Kelijah Anderson).

I, Destiny Price, leave my love, craziness and sarcasm to Ryan Smith.

I, Destiny Price, leave my love for basketball to the 2019-2020 team.

I, Destiny Price, leave my crippling senioritis to the class of 2020.

I, Alex Daniels, leave my math skills to Madison Stewart.

I, Alex Daniels, leave my soccer skills to David Pinedo.

I, Tyler Spencer, leave all my skills and experience I’ve learned as a soccer goalie to Thomas Mathis.

I, Mikayla McGaha, leave my meme collection to Alex Heard.

I, Lane Penley, leave the future of newspaper to Elizabeth Franklin.

I, Lane Penley, leave my sports knowledge and love of sports to Mr. Crittendon.

I, Karley Moore, leave all of my work for Mrs. Ballentine to Abby Moss.

I, Karley Moore, leave all of my hard work and dedication for cheerleading to Carleigh Cole.

I, Karley Moore, leave my obsession with ice cream, laughter and happiness to Chase Cole.

I, Karley Moore, leave all of my sass, laughter, and senioritis to Elizabeth Simmons.